Sermorelin therapy, is it worth it? Is it safe? Learn essential details about it here now.
What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a secretagogue of HGH or Hormone Growth Hormone, which helps stimulate the release of HGH in the body. Sermorelin is the bioidentical peptide as the Hormone-Releasing Hormone.
HGH contributes to growth stimulation, as well as healing and renewal of the cells and tissues in the body. The levels of HGH in the body are high during childhood and adolescent days, which help an average individual to grow until one becomes an adult.
At the age of 30, the level of HGH in the body starts to decline at about 12 to 15 percent per 10 years. For this reason, several individuals who are at their prime and older are experiencing the effects of aging. These side effects of aging may include the following:
- Back and neck pain
- Easily gets fatigued
- Reduced muscle mass and strength at about 10 to 15 percent.
- Mood swings
- Inability to recover injuries fast
So, how can you increase the level of HGH in the body? There several ways to improve the level of HGH in the body even after the age of 30. However, one of the most talked-about methods is through sermorelin therapy.
What does Sermorelin therapy do?
Sermorelin therapy addresses the issue of low levels of HGH by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce more HGH in the body naturally. In reviewing the benefits of sermorelin, you’ll find it surprising;
- It helps boost the muscle mass after work-out.
- It helps in fast muscle tissue recovery after strenuous work-out.
- It helps boost energy and endurance.
- It helps boost muscle strength.
- It relieves muscle and joint pain for individuals with arthritis.
- It helps accelerate tissue recovery after surgery.
- It helps increase libido and sexual performance.
- It helps reduce fats.
- It improves cognitive function.
There are more benefits to point out when you undergo sermorelin therapy, but is it safe?
According to the experts, undergoing a sermorelin therapy is safe and effective. It does not carry any extensive cancer risk. However, several medical professionals would always remind people who are planning to undergo such therapy to do it with the expert’s recommendations or instructions and not self-administer without any consultation.
Synthetic sermorelin is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, and lyophilized powder that is administered subcutaneously and or intravenously through injections.
The recommended dosage of sermorelin through the subcutaneous route is 0.2-0.3 mcg per day. However, the dosage will also depend on the doctor’s prescription.
Can you purchase a sermorelin vial online?
However, before you could freely purchase it online, you need a prescription from your doctor. Most certified online sellers or distributors of sermorelin have physicians that will look into your medical history, physical exam, and blood test. They will analyze whether the therapy is good for you or not. So, if you come across online distributors that do not have physicians, you need to step out of their website and look for certified ones.
Are there potential risks?
Again, sermorelin is safe to use; however, there are cases that the patient would experience mild symptoms, including:
- Local injection reaction (subcutaneous injection) such as redness, pain, and swelling of the injection site.
- Flushing, headache, nausea, vomiting, pallor, and tightness of the chest (intravenous route). However, the occurrence of these side effects is often at 1 percent of the total patients who undergo sermorelin therapy.
- Also, according to clinical pharmacology, Sermorelin is unlikely to be associated with drug dependence or abuse.